Friday, January 29, 2016

Cool it!

I never thought I'd see the day I overheated my computer.  At least I think I did.  This last week I found myself playing some Rust which can get a little time consuming.  So today I logged in and stayed logged in for quite some time which apparently was a little much.  I started to get some crazy graphical glitches that I can only assume was my graphics cards telling me to slow down. 

This was surprising since my card has one of those massive coolers on it and I recently upgraded to a new case with two big cooling fans.  This might not sound like much but for me it's pretty good since I don't do much hardcore gaming. 

Anyway.  I had to log out and give the poor thing a rest.  I could look into plugging in four more fans since I have the spots for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment